Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I figured I'd pop my head up and say "Howdy!"

Hello everyone! I figured it was time to stop being the silent moderator and come our from under my yarn stash to say hello and welcome! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to cables to I have picked a simple capelet design from the latest Rowan mag. I think it's called Charlotte? Anyway, I'm using the suggested yarn, Ribbon Twist in a lovely red shade. I'm hoping to start on her next week. I want to finish up my Hopeful first before casting on yet another project. I'm also supposed to be starting to swatch for Kepler, my other Fall cable knit, but I'm finding the chart is intimidating me, so I'm starting small with Charlotte first.

I'm enjoying reading about everyone else's projects. We are going to have a fun, cable-filled fall! If you have any questions, concerns, or changes you'd like to make to our KAL, I, along with Christie, am available to help you out. Thanks!

No comments: