Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome To The Fall Cable KAL!

Welcome everyone to the Fall Cable KAL!

Jennifer, and I are happy to be your hostesses. Any cable project and all experience levels are welcomed to join!

The perfect start date is September 22, 2005...the Fall Solstice. I don't really have an end date in mind as there will be different types of projects from scarves to sweaters to socks. If you're new to cabling, it's easier than it looks! I know because me 80 year old Aunt Becky told me so! Just in case you don't believe me [or Aunt Becky who will call you a freshpot for not listening to her], I've put a few links on the left sidebar. There is a video, non cable needle and idiot's tutorial. If anyone has any other instructional links that would be useful, I'm more than happy to add them.

If you'd like to join, please just leave a comment and we'll contact you. If you'd like to make a KAL button, please do! I can send you a copy of the banner or background graphic if you'd like to encorporate it into your design.

So grab your yarn, cable needle [or not], pattern and let's get cabling!

No comments: