Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow! We're Good...

Hey everyone! I'm getting excited for the 'official' beginning of our KAL. I've been taking this time to finish up my summer projects that have been lingering and swatching for my cabled sweater. I was having some trouble with the cables [there was a pattern correction that was so confusing!], but I think it finally clicked with the help of a chart. Thank god! I guess I need this KAL more than I thought! Anyway, I'll be making the #41 Cabled Sweater from Rebecca 27. I'm not 100% on the collar, I'm thinking collarless might wear better. We'll see. The yarn is this fabby Winter Cotton...I love the color and it's kind of like a thicker All Seasons Cotton. Nice stuff.
Speaking of our Official Start Date, I was pleasantly surprised tonight to find that we have a Finished Object already! That's a damn good KAL, let me tell you! And in honor of our first finish object, I want to unveil the Fall Cable KAL Finished Object Gallery. I will post everyone's finished objects there so that we can see all of our hard work in one place.

6 days til we get underway!

Lastly, Knitpicks has this gorgeous sweater available for $1.99.

No comments: