I finished up Charlotte yesterday and took her how for a spin at a Texas Hold 'em Poker Night at our friends' home. She had a good time. She helped the Mr. and I to break even, not bad for a rookie.
In knitting notes, Charlotte only took about 2 1/3 balls of Ribbon Twist. I have enough left to make a skinny scarf, or a small hat. I didn't find the cables too hard to do, but it is a relatively simple pattern, using big yarn so it was easy to see what I was doing. I do feel like I can try to take on some more difficult patterns now. I think Kepler or Blackberry will be next on the Cable list. Weaving in the ends was the only sticky point in the knit. My yarn needle kept getting stuck in the ribbon part. The whole project took me three days. I love having a quick project sometimes.