Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hello everybody ... intro

Hello everybody ...

I apologize if I've already introduced myself. (I don't think I have ... you'll understand if I'm repeating myself I hope.)

My name is Jenifer, I love to knit cables, and I of course had to jump on board onto this bandwagon of cabling madness. I'm enjoying seeing your projects unfold as well.

First of: I'm working on Rogue, and I'm actually signed up for the knitalong of "Gone Rogue" with fellow Denverites and whoever else wants to join in ... but I thought I'd just mention that here.

Next up: I'd like to start the "Curry Cabled Cardigan" sweater from a past Fall IWK using Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed in #124 Jewel (sort of a deep red). You can see a nice version here worked up by Cara. I hope to start this in October some time ... and finish by Thanksgiving. I've had the yarn for this sweater for a year... and this is the perfect time to make it!

More details about these projects are here, on my blog.

I'm having a hard time linking to my photos here ... so I'll work on figuring that out, once I start making progress.

Thanks to our hostesses with the mostesses for hosting this knitalong!

Jenifer
http://jeniferknits.blogdrive.com

No comments: